10.24.2008

Happy Little Dishes



I was at the D.I. a few weeks ago (the main thrift store here in Utah), looking for something else, of course, but came across a great find at the bargain price of $2.00 total. These four little bowls make me so happy! I know, three pictures of four bowls is a little excessive, but I can't help myself. I LOVE them! I've decided to keep the goodies for my inspiration wall/note board in them.
  • #1 contains white chalk (yes, it's invisible at the moment)
  • #2 contains my happy little magnets
  • #3 contains push pins
  • and #4 contains graphite shavings from my drafting pencil (no, not for the wall)

They now live lined up along the wall in the middle of my desk. The perfect color and the perfect size. Quite useful and visually pleasing at the same time. They look great stacked inside each other too. Sigh. Why do I find such small and simple things so wonderful?

1 comment:

Cherie Dick said...

Leah, i'm so glad bowls make you so happy :D they look like a great find and you're good at taking pictures!