3.02.2010

Blue Birdies

Most of my recent projects have been decorating our house in one way or another. Plenty to keep me busy for quite a while! In our room I decided to go with a birds and trees theme, using a robin's egg blue and dark brown. On Etsy I found EarthArt, an artist who paints on wood leaving a lot of texture. She is very willing to do custom orders, so I told her I wanted two birds on a branch using browns and the particular blue-green for the sky and this is what I received. I LOVE it and it fits perfectly in our room!

I also created these three images to hang just by our door. My three birdies greeting us as we enter and bidding farewell as we leave the room.

2 comments:

dan and laura said...

i'm glad you are decorating my house some day :)

Leah said...

Heehee. It'll be fun. And a good reason to come visit if you live in some far away land ;)