4.23.2010

Baby's Wall Decor

This week I've been working on decorating Mia's room. I will have it decorated before she turns one. That's my goal at least. A bit pathetic, but hey, she's too little to care! Here are two of the projects, and I have a couple more I'll post about, hopefully soon.First, I've finally gotten around to hanging her name on the wall. I bought various letter from eBay and Etsy, a couple from old theater sign boards (A & I), a letterpress wood block (M), one from a '70s interstate sign that used to hold reflective "coins" (E), and a couple old wall hangings (L & A).I've also hung artwork above the changing table. I love how this turned out as well. I bought different frames from the D.I., prints and artwork from different sellers on Etsy (some cards, some prints, and one or two originals), and there fun little flowers from Target. A couple of my favorite prints are the drawing of the girl with a city in her hair from Paula Zakimi's shop (bottom left), The Neighborhood print from meArtDesign (bottom left of bottom right photo), and Give from ErinJaneShop (top right of bottom right photo). The flowers from Target look as though they are being blown out of their frame towards and out the window on the adjacent wall. Did I mention I love how this looks?

No comments: