4.13.2009

Still alive....

Alright. It's been....more than a while. As most of you already know, Mike and I are expecting a baby girl in August! So, January, February, and half of my March were spent mostly either near the toilet or in bed. We'll just say I wasn't feeling to well. But, I'm happy to report that now that I'm halfway through the pregnancy, I'm feeling great again and my need to make and do things is in full swing. But, before I get into that, here are a couple pictures:

First, we have the profile showing us a cute little nose, and second, a hand. I like the hand because, as Duppy pointed out during the ultrasound, the baby is signing an L, and it almost looks like "I love you." She was quite excited to think the baby knows sign language. We didn't argue with her.

So, I've been working on lots of different projects, slowly, over the last little while, and hopefully over the next littler while I'll be able to post about them all. For a quick preview, I've been working on organizing and decorating my "space" in the basement, made a poster-ish thingy for Mike, created vinyl patterns for my Ikea Aspviks, deciding how I'm going to decorate Baby's and Duppy's rooms, and starting on making stuff for the rooms. There you have it. That's an update in a nutshell!

No comments: