6.22.2009

Custom Keds

I know, I've promised to show you something I've been working on for a while now, and hoped to have done a couple weeks ago. But, of course, that's not done yet. I HAVE found something super cool today, though. Did you know you can customize Keds shoes? I don't mean just pic the color of the panels and the trim. You can upload images to be printed on the fabric. It's quite cool. I have friends who like to have little get togethers where they decorate Keds. But this....just imagine the possibilities. I really like something along the lines of the red ones in the picture. Someday, I'll get around to designing myself some shoes...

(Image from HabitForming on Flickr)

2 comments:

dan and laura said...

design me some too please!!! i'm not as creative as you, so i need your help. i'm pathetic :)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Those are awesome. Your belly is so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one.