8.24.2009

Onesies

I'm still alive! Well, barely. It's been an interesting last couple of months. We moved, and the baby came a month early. Needless to say, the house is a disaster and everything I've been working on has been left unfinished. Someday I'll get back around to it though...eventually.
So, with babies come baby showers, which usually mean games that no one (at least not many of us) wants to play. For the shower my sister-in-law Laura threw me, I found a great alternative. Jordan, from the blog Oh Happy Day which I read just about daily, posted this great idea on the Cookie Magazine blog. Read all about it here. Basically we bought Onsies in different sizes, some really cute fabric quarters, and some iron-on fabric adhesive. The outcome was great, and my little Amelia has about 20 onesies with cute animals on them! Gotta love it.

3 comments:

dan and laura said...

THANKS LEAH!!!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Those are way cute. And so is your little model.

Cherie Dick said...

they all turned out sooo cute. I just bought a bunch of that stuff to do more myself :D