11.15.2010

Swap Time!


And the partners are in...
I'm SOOO excited to do the ornament swap again, hosted by Freshly Blended, whose blog, I will add, I absolutely LOVE. This is my third year now, and I can easily say it has become one of my favorite holiday tradition. Last year I never posted pictures of the ornaments I made or the ornaments I received, I'm very sad to admit. This year I promise to do better. I will say that I hid my post from two years ago with my ornaments, because my ornaments this year will be similar in style, but slightly different in design, and I don't want to ruin the wonderful surprise for my wonderful swap partners.

I'm also going to wait until after I have sent them all out to add them to my Etsy store. I've been doing a lot of product development the last little while, and have something very exciting to share. I'll hopefully add the new products in the next day or two. Wish me luck!

No comments: