12.02.2011

It's that time of year again...

It seems that as the weather gets cooler I always tend to get into more of a crafty spirit. I'm not really sure if it's the fact that it's cooler and less time is spent outside or that the holiday season is coming, but either way, I've been up to a bunch of things and I really need to start posting!

I can't believe it's been a whole year since my last post! A lot has happened since then, including an addition to the family, little Rosie. Now that she's getting a bit bigger, I might have a bit more time on my hands, so hopefully that means I can get back to occasionally posting on this here blog.

I've also added a new "toy" to my toolbox, although it's more of a large piece of equipment than a toy. But, to me, strange things are toys! If you want to see the first couple things I've made with it, check out my Etsy shop. Or, just wait for me to post on here. Either way, it's lots of fun!

There's been lots of changes around the house, including work on my studio. I'm SO excited for it to be finished, which should be in the next couple of weeks. Pictures to come!

And now, I'm off to get the Christmas cards in the mail.

No comments: